Rexis Biotech is dedicated to enhancing the health and well-being of people by manufacturing and distributing high-quality, delicious consumables nationwide. Many find themselves consuming way too much caffeine when the caffeine intake isn’t the issue. Rexis Biotech is looking to solve this. The innovative startup is currently raising on Wefunder, which means anyone can invest in Rexis for a limited time.
Click here to invest in Rexis.
The human body often struggles with effectively absorbing various plant-based ingredients such as caffeine, lion’s mane, CBD and THC, among others. These substances typically exhibit low bioavailability, implying that your body may find it challenging to incorporate the ingredients into your bloodstream.
Consequently, despite the specified dosage on a product’s packaging, your system might only assimilate 10% or less of the stated ingredient.
That’s a problem, but Rexis is the solution.
Rexis leverages its biotechnology to transform the burgeoning sector of natural, plant-based consumables into products that are not only appealing to the palate but also desired and craved by consumers.
A unique, patented technology facilitates quicker absorption of ingredients into the bloodstream while simultaneously enhancing their taste.
In essence, they’re the creators of the secret sauce or the engine that propels consumer products across various sectors to achieve award-winning status.
The company’s commitment is underpinned by groundbreaking technology and superior scientific expertise, with an unwavering focus on developing products that not only outshine the competition but also possess the potential to bring about world-altering changes.
To stay updated with top startup news & investments, sign up for Benzinga’s Startup Investing & Equity Crowdfunding Newsletter
Every hydrophobic molecule it elects to work with is backed by a list of potential health benefits. These benefits address a spectrum of issues, from routine discomforts to diagnosed health deficiencies and even extend to addiction recovery.
There’s a lot to like about Rexis’ progress to date, as well as its planned approach to the future. Consider the following:
- Achieved positive cash flow within six months, projecting gross revenue of $14.7 million for 2023
- Secured seed funding of over $500,000 from esteemed investors such as Virgin Beverages, 3CHI Group and The Manning Foundation
- Secured contracts worth more than $8.35 million in the first half of 2023
- Holds a robust intellectual property (IP) portfolio, consisting of two patents and six trade secret processes
- Company leadership includes the founder, a former CEO of Virgin Entertainment Canada, Cineplex Media and Bosch Recreation Canada, with a track record of leading multiple businesses to successful exits
- An experienced executive team with backgrounds from Fortune 500 companies like Red Bull, Virgin Entertainment, Best Buy Co. Inc. and MillerCoors
- Proprietary technology significantly improves the functionality, taste and effectiveness of daily consumable products
- Powering notable brands such as Happy Valley, First Person Group and 3CHI, the latter being the sponsor of Kyle Busch’s No. 8 NASCAR.
It’s highlights like these that have the Rexis Biotech team, as well as millions of people the world over, excited about what the company will do next.
See more on startup investing from Benzinga:
Benzinga may receive monetary compensation from the issuer, or its agency, for publicizing the offering of the issuer’s securities at a rate of $5 CPC. This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be investing advice. This is a paid ad. Please see 17b disclosure linked in the campaign page for more information.