During times of turbulence and uncertainty in the markets, many investors turn to dividend-yielding stocks. These are often companies that have high free cash flows and reward shareholders with a high dividend payout.
Benzinga readers can review the latest analyst takes on their favorite stocks by visiting our Analyst Stock Ratings page. Traders can sort through Benzinga’s extensive database of analyst ratings, including by analyst accuracy. Here’s a look at the most recent high-yield dividend stock ratings from the most accurate Wall Street analysts, according to Benzinga’s Analyst Stock Ratings.
Below are the ratings of the most accurate analysts for three high-yielding stocks in the communication services sector.
JOYY Inc. YY
- Dividend Yield: 8.23%
- Benchmark analyst Fawne Jiang reiterated a Buy with a price target of $49 on June 1, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 73%.
- Citigroup analyst Brian Gong maintained a Buy rating and lowered the price target from $46 to $45 on Feb. 13, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 66%.
- Recent News: JOYY reported better-than-expected first-quarter results.
Verizon Communications Inc. VZ
- Dividend Yield: 7.33%
- Oppenheimer analyst Timothy Horan maintained an Outperform rating and cut the price target from $46 to $43 on April 26, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 71%.
- Morgan Stanley analyst Simon Flannery upgraded the stock from Equal-Weight to Overweight and raised the price target from $41 to $44 on Dec. 15, 2022. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 71%.
- Recent News: Verizon Communications reported a first-quarter FY23 sales decline of 1.9% year-on-year to $32.9 billion, missing the consensus of $33.6 billion.
Nexstar Media Group, Inc. NXST
- Dividend Yield: 3.58%
- Benchmark analyst Daniel Kurnos reiterated a Buy rating with a price target of $230 on March 1, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 76%.
- Deutsche Bank analyst Connor Murphy maintained a Buy rating and raised the price target from $216 to $225 on May 12, 2022. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 68%.
- Recent News: Nexstar Media Group reported a first-quarter net revenue growth of 3.9% Y/Y to $1.26 billion, beating the consensus of $1.24 billion.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.