- Wall Street expects Big Lots, Inc. BIG to post quarterly loss at $1.77 per share on revenue of $1.19 billion before the opening bell. Big Lots shares jumped 9.2% to $7.87 in after-hours trading.
- Marvell Technology, Inc. MRVL reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter and said it expects AI revenue to at least double in 2024. Marvell shares jumped 16.7% to $57.75 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation BAH to have earned 94 cents per share on revenue of $2.39 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Booz Allen Hamilton shares rose 1% to $90.75 in after-hours trading.
- Workday Inc WDAY reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter. The company also appointed Zane Rowe as CFO, effective June 12. Current CFO, Barbara Larson, will be stepping down to spend more time with family. Workday shares climbed 8.7% to $213.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Hibbett, Inc. HIBB to post quarterly earnings at $3.18 per share on revenue of $470.57 million before the opening bell. Hibbett shares rose 4% to $45.93 in after-hours trading.
Read This Next: Wall Street’s Most Accurate Analysts Say Hold These 3 Industrial Stocks With Over 4% Dividend Yields
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.