- MINISO Group Holding Ltd MNSO plans to expand operations into three new markets, namely Angola, Trinidad and Tobago, and Latvia.
- With Panama, the four new partnerships were unveiled during MINISO’s Global Partners Summit, held in Guangzhou, China, in March 2023.
- MINISO has entered 105 markets with over 5,400 stores to date, attracting over 1 billion customers worldwide.
- In Latvia, the first MINISO store will open in the capital city of Riga in early summer 2023.
- The first MINISO store in Panama is expected to open in June this year, while Trinidad and Tobago is expected to welcome its first shoppers in mid-2023.
- “MINISO has grown to be one of the most globalized Chinese brands,” said Jack Ye, MINISO founder, and CEO.
- Price Action: MNSO shares are trading higher by 0.57% at $16.81 on the last check Tuesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.